Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Little Humor

I figured that since our blog has been pretty heavy recently, that I would share some of the humorous things that I have said to Little Bug recently. Please note, when saying them, they weren't meant to be inappropriate, however looking back, I am sure I could have handled them better.

Here goes:

"We don't bite our balls- we play with them." I said this because Little Bug was chewing on his new weighted balls. I should have said- "If you want to chew, ask for your chewie."

"Mr. Bug! We don't lick carpet in this house!" This was stated in desperation after being unable to stop him from crawling around the house and licking the carpet for days on end. I don't know what I should have said.

"We don't put our penis in things." He has discovered that he can do things with it- like point, aim, and try to put it in the drain. I don't understand. I don't really think there was a better way to put this.

"WE DON'T SCREAM IN THE GROCERY STORE!!!!" Screamed after listening to him scream Bob Bob Bob Pants- his version of Sponge Bob Square Pants- over and over again through Target and Top Foods. Of course, I look like a hypocrite and psychotic. I should have ignored him.

Now, I would like to share some of the truly *wonderful*- please note the sarcasm- mispronunciations that Little Bug has:

Fuck- truck/track
Pussy- Percy- from Thomas
Cock- Chocolate
Anal- angel as in ANGEL SHARK- have I mentioned his obsession with sharks and the fact that he now knows 10 species of sharks by name and sight?

I can say that I have been on many occasions embarrassed to the point of tears in public and worried about what people must think we do when they hear this sweet little boy say these horrible words.

Hope you laughed and turned red. Lord knows I did many times and probably still will for some of them for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I busted out laughing reading this. :-)

Our favorite so far has been, "J-Man, come out of the closet, now!" when he closed himself up in the kitchen closet and we heard him starting to take the lid off the trash can.

Things you never thought you'd utter in your life. :-)